NOTICE: We are closed for all classes Monday Sept. 1st for Labor Day. We will be open as normal Friday and Saturday of Labor Day weekend.
WHY MARTIAL ARTS ASHEVILLE?
- Martial Arts, when properly and rigorously practiced, is the most effective, full body workout you can find anywhere in Asheville!
- Strengthen your whole body in a dynamic cross training environment.
- Increase your stamina, and cardiovascular health.
- Improve your reflexes and coordination balancing upper/lower and left/right sides of your body.
- Focus your mind and concentration through practicing presence.
- Enjoy confidence, healthy self-esteem and social skills by interacting with your peers each session.
- Develop discipline, integrity and follow through that can translate into real life success in achieving your goals and going for your dreams.
- Feel secure in your ability to defend yourself if you have to.
- Continuously challenge yourself and grow as a part of a vibrant, friendly and supportive community.
- Great family activity that can be shared by every member -strengthening relationships and values.
WHY ASHEVILLE SUN SOO TAE KWON DO?
- Teachers are experienced, college educated, and professional
- Adults have access to twice as many classes compared with other studios
- Adult/family classes are 1hr compared to 45 mins
- 37 classes a week allow for convenient scheduling and level specific instruction
- Kids can attend up to 3 classes a week to start, and after a few months can attend unlimited classes for no additional charge
- Kids classes are 45 mins and there are ALWAYS at least 3 staff instructors on the mat
- No binding contracts!
What Our Students Have to Say About
Practicing Martial Arts at Asheville Sun Soo Tae Kwon Do: